Saved by Grace

Saved by Grace

Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday Musings

How to Read Backwards

The end. The price is paid.  It is finished.
The sparrow for a penny you say,
What does that make me?
You have numbered the hairs on my head,
Do I come at a price?
How many shekels does he pay
Did I do a good job
Do I get a tip? A raise?
I must increase my worth he whispers.
So it’s a fixed price you say.
I don’t feel fixed.
I feel broken. In fact.
Let’s talk facts.
You came to fix me right?
Like the coldplay song.
You have come to fix my insides of the net worth’s that entangle me
The rise and the falls and
You remain the same
The breath in and the breath out 
Through the receiving and the giving
The input and the output
The day and the night
The joy and the pain
Your death and Your life.
They are all the same
The cost remains the same.
And the cost is great.
The cost is found in the third cry of the crow
The call of a son for His father
The final breath out upon the earth…
So he says I am 50 shekels
For him to turn on me, for my very soul.
He can have my body, but
My soul will never be his.
My soul belongs to someone he has not known in a long time.
He spoke to you when he was a boy, 
You are now a stranger to him.
That is why he can pay for my net worth but 
It will never be fixed for him
Until he talks facts with that old stranger
Watch the birds of the air
They will lead you
To the Raise you are looking for, 
That I searched for in you, 
Once upon a time…

- paid for prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment